Just 19 minutes drive from Abu Dhabi Airport or 1 hour 33 minutes drive from Dubai is Fairmont Bab Al Bahr Abu Dhabi. In Abu Dhabi there is a fascinating slide of historic landmarks coexist, sandy beaches with international commerce’s, where with architecture meets contemporary skyscrapers.
In this article we will look at some of the best places why you should be visiting Fairmont Bab Al Bahr Abu Dhabi during your next holiday to Middle East.
This hotel offers Fairmont Gold service, which ensure the attentive, discreet service benefiting the most discerning business guests, through detail such as personal butler service, private check in and check out, and access to an exclusive 24 hour lounge, offering complimentary refreshments. The onsite Business Centre offers IT Butler services, courier services, computer rental, printing, faxing and secretarial services.
Restaurants and bars for food and cocktail lovers
Weather day or night you can have your favorite food and beverages.
- Al Naba’a Lounge-offers a renowned finest afternoon tea with the largest selection of blends.
- Marco Pierre White Steakhouse and Grill offers the finest grill cuisine and classic English fare. The Award winning “ Best Steak House and restaurant” 2010, 2011 and 2012 in Time out Abu Dhabi .
- Frankies’s Italian Restaurant and Bar –Best known for award 2010,2011 and 2012 in Time out Abu Dhabi and famed house jockey Frankie Detteri
- The Chocolate Gallery the place to be to match chocolate’s craft delectable confectionary from ingredients in their very own atelier-and of course, to taste and purchase these creations. Time Out Abu Dhabi award 2010 and 2012
- Chameleon the place to try large variety of cocktails and champagnes.
- Cedar Lounge Restaurant and Bar-is the ideal place if you like to try some Arabic and Lebanese dishes. The charming open lounge outside, accented by relaxed seating, pendent lighting and surrounding water and garden vistas.
- Poolside-The place to enjoy a cutting edge menu flatters blended beverages and cocktails. Relax and admire spectacular views.
Attractions near Fairmont Bab Al Bahr Abu Dhabi
- The Iranian Souk and Al Meena Souk, renowned for their selection of handmade Persian carpets
- Dhow Wharf and Fish market
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Qasr Al Hosn Palace
- Shopping at Al Raha shopping mall, marina mall, Abu Dhabi mall and Al Wahda Mall, offering a range of international brands and boutiques
- Abu Dhabi Heritage Village
- Yas Marina Circuit
- Ferrari World, the world’s largest indoor amusement park
- Al Maqtaa Fort
If you would like more travel tips and offers from our blog, make sure to subscribe to the blog today.
In the coming days we will be consistently publishing interesting articles about the places you can visit in Dubai and some of the best Dubai Travel Tips for you and your family.
By Kasun De Silva
Latest posts by Kasun De Silva (see all)
- Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai – Top 5 Star Hotel in Dubai - January 20, 2014
- Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Dubai – Beach front Hotel - January 13, 2014
- Burj Al Arab Hotel – Why you should visit during your holidays in Dubia - January 5, 2014